Want to play with some snow but it hasnt snowed yet?
Here is a super simple crafty recipe that the kids will LOVE!
You can create ‘snow’ in your very own home, all without getting your hands cold too! How awesome is that?!
A couple simple ingredients and you will have the kids smiling ear to ear!
Its a wonderful activity for the kids and you can even use it in a school project for background ‘snow’ if you wish 🙂
Ive used it in my OWN home Christmas decorating, its a very cool and easy thing to create.
Remember, never leave small children alone with the fake snow (especially if they like to put things in their mouths!)
So fun and so pretty!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
2 Ingredient FAKE SNOW!
- 16oz cornstarch
- Unscented Barbasol shaving cream
- 1 tablespoon blue glitter (optional)
- Large clear tote
- Pour your cornstarch into your clear container.
- Mix in a tablespoon of blue glitter.
- Start spraying your shaving cream in a little at a time and start mixing with your hands.
- Keep adding shaving cream and mixing until you have a moldable consistency.
MY OTHER RECIPES
MY LATEST VIDEOS