LORD, have I got something special and easy in store for you all tonight!
These are SOOOO delicious and they keep their crunch too!
Sweet & Salty perfection!
Trust me, the entire family will go crazy over these babies!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
3-Ingredient RUFFLES KRISPIE TREATS!
- 6 cups semi crushed Ruffles potato chips
- 12 oz miniature marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons softened butter
- Grease a small 8x8 baking pan with butter.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine your marshmallows and butter and microwave until the marshmallows get puffy, usually 2 minutes.
- Open your bag of Ruffles and lightly crush them.
- Scoop 6 cups of crushed Ruffles into your bowl of melted marshmallows and mix well.
- Scoop the marshmallow coated chips into your pan, press down firmly, and freeze for 15 minutes before slicing into squares.