If you know me, you know I have a deep love for cream cheese!
If you have never tried a bread stuffed with it yet, you havent truly lived! lol :p
Its SO delicious and even though this may appear to be a lot of ingredients,
its very simple to throw together and the flavor is incredible!
It freezes well too!
Baking always has my home smelling so good!
This bread was one of those recipes that smells so wonderful when it is in the oven.
I have been seeing so many different cream cheese breads floating around the internet.
I have never seen a cream cheese stuffed apple bread but I knew the flavors would work so perfectly together!
I did a cream cheese stuffed pumpkin bread for fall too!
Next time I’m going to stuff banana Bread!
Cream Cheese Stuffed Apple Pie Bread!
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Applesauce
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 cup peeled chopped Apples
- Cream Cheese Layer:
- 4 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 3 tbsp Flour
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease or spray loaf pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In another bowl, beat together eggs, vegetable oil, applesauce, vanilla, sugar and brown sugar.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix just until combined.
- Fold in chopped apples. Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add remaining cream cheese layer ingredients and beat until combined.
- Pour/spread about 2/3 of the batter into the prepared pan.
- Using a spatula, lightly smooth and level the batter.
- Pour cream cheese layer mixture evenly over the bread.
- Using a spatula, lightly smooth and level the cream cheese layer.
- Pour/spread the remaining batter into the prepared pan.
- Using a spatula, lightly smooth and level the batter without disturbing the cream cheese layer.
- Bake the bread for 50 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.