This is one of those cakes you HAVE to try at least once in your lifetime!
It is a complete game changer- it is so delicious!
What makes it even better? it’s ULTRA easy too!
You could use a homemade chocolate cake recipe instead of a box mix if you would prefer! I have a Hersheys Chocolate Cake Recipe from scratch Here.
The box mix works just as well though!
This is basically a ‘poke’ cake- since you do poke holes in it to get the yumminess inside there! Was that a real word? Not even sure, but you get the point LOL 😉
It results in a intensely moist flavorful cake,
that will put a smile on every ones face!
I love easy recipes that taste incredible
I wanted to add all the in-process pics,
so it would be easier to follow along 🙂
For those of you in the UK or in Australia – Cool whip cannot be found there, so you can use Dream Whip!
You could also use a yellow cake with this
but trust me, chocolate just tastes better!
I have a Butterfinger Cake coming up soon as well!
This tastes even better the next day,
when everything has had time to settle in!
There is a reason they call this Better than sex cake!
Whatever you choose to call it,
it will be a hit anywhere that you serve it!
It will be a recipe you will come back to time and time again!
I use Caramel topping for this one but you can easily use fudge or another topping of your choice!
It is completely Sinfully yummy!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and Pin it!
Better Than Sex Cake aka Ecstasy Cake!
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 12.25 oz jar of caramel
- 8 oz tub of cool-whip or whipped topping
- 1-8 oz package of Heath baking topping
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Prepare your cake as directed on box in a clear 9x13" baking pan
- Let cool and poke holes in the top of your cake with a spoon handle
- Mix together your sweetened condensed milk and caramel
- Pour your caramel mix over the top of your cake
- Let set for 15 minutes
- Frost with your tub of cool whip
- Pour half your bag of Heath bits over your cool whip
- Slice and enjoy!