These Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes are done completely from scratch and are a tried and true recipe!
Delicious, Homemade pancakes packed with real juicy fresh blueberries
Simple ingredients that create the most mouthwatering breakfast the whole family will be thanking you for!
Perfectly fluffy texture with a taste that will have you coming back to this recipe time and time again!
Light, fluffy and juicy blueberries in almost every bite!
Serve with high-end maple syrup for breakfast or even brunch!
Not only is this recipe the best one you will ever try, its also ultra simple and made with easy to find ingredients that you don’t have to run out to the store to find!
There’s nothing like fluffy pancakes to start your morning or enjoy any time in between! Theres a few times we have had these for dinner! lol
Our pancake recipe is a classic, they taste incredible slathered with butter and maple syrup!
Seriously foodie friends… does breakfast get any better than this?!
Golden and lightly crisp at the edges, with a soft center and juicy blueberries in one mouthful of perfection!
You want the perfect recipe? look no further!
You have 100% found it right here!
Can I Use Frozen Blueberries in this pancake recipe?
You certainly can! I know that fresh blueberries aren’t always in season and you want to know if you can substitute for the frozen one- you CAN! just be sure to thaw them first and also pat them dry, so there isnt extra moisture – you dont want watery blueberries! You also want to mix the batter gently if using frozen, you dont want to turn the batter blue!
What other cheese can I use?
Ricotta would also go perfectly in this recipe.
:: Tips ::
1. Keep the batter loose. It’s better to have it more liquid than too thick. This results in extra soft fluffy pancakes.
2. Let the batter rest for 5 to 10 minutes before cooking. This helps the batter settle and have a lighter consistency.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes
- 1 3/4 cups whole milk
- 1 cup full fat cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (optional)
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 3/4 cups fresh blueberries
Servings: 18 pancakes
- In a medium bowl, mix together milk, cream cheese, eggs, butter, vanilla and lemon juice.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir in the milk mixture. Mix well until well combined. It’s ok if the batter is a little lumpy. Add a bit of milk if needed.
- Add in the fresh blueberries. Mix gently and let the batter rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat and add a little butter if you prefer.
- Pour ¼ cup of the batter to cook 1 pancake.
- Cook until bubbles start to appear on the surface.
- Flip gently with a spatula and cook the other side for a minute or less. Repeat until no batter is left
- Serve the pancakes topped with more blueberries and syrup.