Who can resist a Homemade Blueberry muffin?
These muffins are far more than just a regular muffin -these muffins are light, sweet cake like with delicious fresh blueberries!
My friend Rebecca is bringing us these today from her kitchen & I couldnt be happier..seriously 😉
These taste better than any store-bought muffins you can buy!
Please don’t forget to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Blueberry Walnut Muffins!
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups frozen or fresh unsweetened blueberries
- • 1/4 cup walnuts
- •2 tablespoons sugar
- •1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another large bowl cream butter and sugar,
- Add eggs, milk and vanilla; mix well.
- Stir in dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in frozen blueberries.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Combine sugar and nutmeg; sprinkle over muffins top with walnuts.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean for 12 cup muffin pan or 30 minutes for 6 cup muffin pan.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
- Yields about 2 dozen if using 12 cup muffin pan/ if using 6 cup muffin pan Yields 12 large