Bubblegum Cheesecake is so much fun to make, and to serve. With the Gumballs in the Cheesecake batter, it’s so pretty when cut into pieces, and it’s sure to please everyone. This would be a great hit at any party. It’s no bake, so you can make it ahead and have it ready to serve when you need it.
The ingredients are super simple! The kids are going to go crazy over this one!
It’s sure to be the centerpiece of any table or buffet, and will be asked for again and again. Make sure to keep this one in your favorites.
Make sure that you leave the Butter and Cream Cheese called for in this recipe, out on the counter until it is soft. The Frosting will not mix correctly if the Butter and Cream Cheese are cold, both need to be soft, and at room temperature.
Makes 8 servings
I love fun and vibrant cheesecakes! I have so many on my blog and about 15 more that I have done that I need to get up! stay tuned!
This makes a perfect birthday cheesecake! its so pretty and it tastes fantastic!
This one one amazing bubblicious cheesecake sensation! Look out Cheesecake Factory!
I love cheesecake and I love no bake cheesecake recipes, dont you? This is one you are going to need to try to believe how good it is!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 2 cups of Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons of Sugar
- 6 Tablespoons of Butter - melted
- 4 Packages of Cream Cheese - 8 ounces each - softened
- 1 cup of Powdered Sugar
- 1/3 cup of Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1/3 cup of Heavy Cream
- Neon Pink Food Coloring Gel
- 1 cup of Gumballs
- 4 Tablespoons of Butter
- 4 ounces of Cream Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons of Heavy Cream
- 4 Cups of Powdered Sugar
- Neon Pink Food Coloring Gel
- Gumballs to decorate the top
- Stand Mixer
- Pastry bag
- Whipped Cream tip - for piping frosting - See link
- 7 inch Spring-form pan
- Parchment paper
- 1 package of Gumballs
FOR THE CRUST:
FOR THE FILLING:
FOR THE TOP - TO DECORATE:
COOKS TOOLS NEEDED:
- Line the Bottom of a 7 inch Spring-form pan with Parchment paper.
- Place the Graham Cracker crumbs in a bowl, and add the Sugar, and melted Butter, and mix to blend, or coat.
- Press the crumbs into the bottom of the Spring-form pan, and smooth evenly.
- Place the pan in the freezer.
- Place the softened Cream Cheese in the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, and add the Heavy Cream, Sugar, and Powdered Sugar, and blend on low until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Add the Vanilla and mix well to blend.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add several drops of the Neon Pink Food Coloring Gel, and mix to blend.
- Add more Pink if needed, until the desired color is achieved.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl, to make sure all the Cheesecake batter is bright pink.
- Add the Gumball's, and fold in gently with a spatula.
- Place the pan in the Freezer, overnight for best results.
- In the mixing bowl, add the Softened Butter, and Softened Cream Cheese, and mix with the whisk attachment until creamy and fluffy.
- Add the Vanilla and Heavy Cream, and mix.
- Add the Powdered Sugar, one cup at a time, blending on low speed, and scraping the bowl down as needed, until all powdered sugar is added, and the frosting is completely mixed and smooth. Add the Neon Pink Food Coloring Gel, a few drops at a time until the desired color of bright Pink is achieved.
- Using Plastic wrap (Glad Wrap) tear off a piece about 10 inches wide, and place the Frosting length-wise in the middle of the plastic wrap. It will look like a long ribbon of Frosting.
- Then, roll the plastic wrap around the Frosting, making sure to keep it long, or length-wise like a long ribbon.
- Snip the end off of the Plastic wrap, on one end only, and twist the other end closed.
- Place the plastic wrap in a pastry bag with the Whipped Cream Tip.
- Pipe the Frosting onto the edges of the Cheesecake, using a swirling, back and forth motion, leaving fluffy dollops on the cheesecake, and bring it up to a point.
- You may have to do this a few times, building the dollops to achieve the fluffy look.
- Place the cheesecake back in the Freezer until time to serve.
- When ready to serve, remove the Spring-form from the pan, and slice the Cheesecake into 2 inch pieces.
- Serve, and Enjoy!
TO DECORATE: Make the Frosting: