Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes is an easy and ultra cheesy recipe with sensational flavor, packed with juicy beef, peppers and loads of gooey cheese!
One of my all time favorite ways to eat sloppy joe’s – philly style!
The flavors are phenomenal and its deceptively easy to make too, the perfect combination!
Take sloppy joe’s to a whole new level of awesome! homemade style! 🙂
Who knew such as simple recipe would taste so incredible and also be budget friendly!?
So forget that old sloppy joe can and leave it at the supermarket where it belongs, and introduce your family to this phenomenal version!
Perfect for lunch or hearty enough for dinner!
It can also make an amazing low carb meal, just leave out the bread!
There’s no better way to enjoy a philly cheesesteak! Sloppy joe style.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced finely
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced finely
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup beef stock
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 large rolls
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook beef until no longer pink and remove from the pan.
- Melt butter in the skillet and add onion and bell peppers.
- Saute until tender, about 5-6 minutes.
- Stir in ground beef, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, and beef stock.
- Add cornstarch and stir for 1-2 minutes, until dissolved.
- Turn heat down to low and place sliced cheese over mixture in skillet.
- Let cheese melt and spoon meat and cheese onto each roll.