An oldie but a goodie! These are one of those most delicious things.. EVER.
Trust me, even the kids will love them!
Browned and crunchy!
Excuse the pics, but these are SOOO delicous! Photo Update soon 🙂
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 bag, 12-ounce frozen broccoli, defrosted
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 Large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Lightly butter a baking sheet lined with tin foil
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat, add in the garlic and onions. Season with salt/pepper to taste. Sauté until softened, then set aside.
- Steam broccoli until softened. (chop if desired)
- Use paper towels around the broccoli and squeeze out the extra moisture.
- In a large bowl, add the onion, garlic, salt, pepper. and broccoli - then mix gently.
- Add in the panko nreadcrumbs, the cheeses & eggs.
- Mix until well incorporated
- Form into patties, place on the buttered baking sheet.
- Take the 1/4 cup of melted butter and add in the garlic powder, mix
- Brush on top of each patty.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Flip and bake for another 15 minutes or until browned and crispy.
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.