Christmas Cookie Cocktail is creamy and delicious and perfect for a Holiday gathering!
My family and friends love raising a glass during the holidays–I mean, who doesn’t? This is our very favorite festive holiday cocktail recipe that you are going to love!
Super simple and perfect for any occasion! Great for a cold winters night by the fire with friends and family.
This recipe makes one cocktail and if you want to increase it to more just double the recipe for each additional one you want to make.
This would also make a great punch recipe – you can 10x the recipe and pour into a punch bowl- I promise it will go quickly- its so creamy and delicious!
This is sure to make it onto your ‘have to make again’ every year after you try this one. Its phenomenal.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Christmas Cookie Cocktail
- 2 oz. sugar cookie flavored coffee creamer
- 1 oz. vanilla flavored vodka
- 1 oz. half and half
- 1 oz. Kahlua
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla frosting
- Christmas sprinkles
- To rim the glass, add a layer of Christmas sprinkles to a saucer.
- Then, add a thin layer of frosting to the rim.
- Dip the frosting layer into the sprinkles.
- Add ice to your glass, followed by creamer, vodka, half and half, then Kahlua.
- Give the drink a gentle stir to combine.