This is one of my favorite recipes because not only is it beautiful, its also SO pretty!
Perfect for Christmas or even Valentines day!
Who doesnt LOVE red Velvet?!?
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Crock Pot Red Velvet Hot Chocolate!
- 4 Cups whole Milk
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Cup red chocolate chips
- 2 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp. of red velvet cake syrup or extract
- 4 drops Red Gel Food Coloring (optional)
- Whipped Cream and candy canes for garnish
- Pre heat your crock pot to low then add in all ingredients and stir.
- Cover and heat for 2 hours, until chocolate is melted.
- Make sure to whisk occasionally.
- Serve warm with whipped cream and holiday sprinkles
MY OTHER RECIPES