Easter Marshmallow Bark is so fun to make! Take Easter to the next level this year with these yummy Easter treats. They’re fluffy, flavorful, and so easy to make!
When you’d like to prepare something special for the family to enjoy this Easter, try this incredible Easter treats recipe. It’s such a simple dessert that you can add to baskets and enjoy with other tasty holiday-themed candy.
Easter Marshmallow Treats
While you may already have dessert covered, what about a simple sweet treat that you can add to Easter baskets with stuffed animals and anything else that you normally give your loved ones for the holiday? If you’re looking for something easy, tasty, and fun to prepare, try this Easter Bark recipe. It’s so simple and will leave you with a great grab-and-go treat to enjoy.
Why You’ll Love this Easter Dessert
You’ll only need a few ingredients to make these incredible Easter Treats.
- It’s super delicious. If you’re a fan of chocolate and marshmallows, you’re going to love this.
You can enjoy this any time of the day, whether it’s after lunch, after dinner, or even as a midnight snack. It’s such a quick and delicious treat to grab when you’re craving something sweet.
Easter Candy Ingredients
You’ll only need a few ingredients to make this tasty treat, including:
Marshmallows – You’ll create a layer for your bark using melted marshmallows.
- White Chocolate – Combine your elated chocolate with marshmallows that will begin melting the minute they touch the chocolate.
Sprinkles – Choose from dozens of different Easter-themed sprinkles for this sweet treat!
That’s all you’ll need to make this fun and flavorful treat. You can even have the kids lend a hand with combining the ingredients and customizing the Easter bark to make it that much more enjoyable!
Can I use a blend of melting chocolate?
Definitely. You can use white chocolate mixed with other types of chocolate, including milk and dark chocolate. Of course, if you’re trying to keep your bark light with Easter colors, you can use white chocolate in several shades, including light pink, light purple, light blue, and even yellow.
Where can I find Easter sprinkles?
You should be able to find Easter sprinkles at your local grocery store. If not, you can get them at Target, Walmart, and even Amazon!
Can I add extra ingredients to these Easter treats?
Yes, you definitely can! Customize the bark to your liking with your favorite extras, such as chopped nuts, chocolate covered raisins, pastel-colored M&Ms, and so much more. Use what you like to give this bark a special touch with added flavor from different ingredients you’re planning to use.
What should I do if I don’t have cookie cutters?
If you don’t have cookie cutters, it’s not a problem. While the Easter shapes are fun and cute, you don’t need to use them. You can use a knife to chop your bark into different pieces so that everyone can grab some and enjoy this delicious treat.
Recipe Notes & Tips
Make sure to heat your chocolate at 30-second intervals. You don’t want to overheat the chocolate because then it will burn. If your chocolate starts to feel a bit thick, you can add a drop or two of coconut oil into the mixture to help improve its consistency before spreading it out.
You can use large marshmallows or mini marshmallows for this recipe. If you have the large ones, it’s easier to work with them if you cut them into smaller pieces beforehand.
Feel free to add chopped pieces of Peeps in this for added flavor. There are so many different types of Peeps to choose from these days, which makes it that much more fun to add them!
How to Store Your Easter Marshmallow Bark
Store your cold bark in an airtight container. You can break up the pieces, place them in the container, and then seal it with a lid. It’s fine to leave your bark on the kitchen countertop or table, but you can also put it in the fridge to keep it cold and fresh, depending on how you like it. When stored on the kitchen table, you can expect the bark to stay fresh and taste its best for up to a week!
Make this delicious bark with marshmallows as a sweet treat to enjoy with your loved ones. You can even let the kids help you with this one because it’s super simple and fun!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 1 12oz bag of white chocolate chips/ melting chocolates
- 4 cups mini rainbow marshmallows
- line a half size cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- I like to measure out my ingredients (except for the sprinkles) ahead of time.
- In a large microwave bowl, melt the chocolate in 30 second increments until it’s completely
- smooth. Stir between every 30 second round.
- Working fairly quickly, pour the marshmallows into the white chocolate. Using a spatula, mix
- thoroughly and pour the mixture out onto the parchment paper.
- Spread the marshmallows into a single layer, but keeping close contact so that the chocolate can
- act like a ‘glue’ to keep them all together. Once in a single layer, sprinkle all the sprinkles onto
- the surface of the marshmallow mixture. You could even use the spatula to lightly press on the
- marshmallows to be sure that the sprinkles stick.
- Place in the fridge or freezer until the chocolate has hardened.
- Remove the pan and let the bark come to room temp before cutting.
- If you have egg/easter shaped cookie cutters, go ahead and begin cutting the shapes. If you
- don’t have the cookie cutters, you can also use a knife and carefully cut out the shapes.