Who else is wishing for Spring?? I AM!!
These delicious little colorful cookies will put you in the mood for some nicer weather, thats for sure!
They are really easy and So beautiful!
I love to bake these and give them out to friends and family when Spring time rolls around- trust me, they LOVE them!
I promise you will too!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Springtime Thumbprint Cookies!
Makes 24 cookies
- 1 C of butter
- 1 1/2 C Powder sugar
- 2 tsp marshmallow extract
- 1 egg
- 3 C of flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cream of tarter
- 1 container each of yellow pink and green sugar sprinkles
- 3 small bowls for the sprinkles
- 1 bag of hershey kisses 24 unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside
- Using a standing mixer, cream together the butter, powder sugar, vanilla and egg and mix until combined and creamy
- Using a large bowl, combined the flour, baking soda and cream of tarter
- Gradually add in the dry ingredients and mix on low speed
- Using your hands continue to mix until fully combined
- Pour sprinkles into their own bowl
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop up a small amount of dough
- Roll the dough into a ball and place onto the cookie sheet
- Repeat steps for 23 more cookie dough balls
- Pick up one ball and place it into the yellow sprinkles and roll the ball arourd so that the cookie dough ball becomes fully coated in the sprinkles
- Repeat with remaining balls, alternating between the three sprinkles
- Place into the oven for 8-12 minutes
- Once cookies are baked let sit for 1 minute to cool
- Quickly place the unwrapped hershey kiss into the center of the cookie
- Let cookies sit on the tray for 10 -20 minutes or until the chocolate is cooled
Did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest for more recipes!
Comments & Reviews
NJ Teter says
What is marshmallow extract? The list of ingredients calls for that but the directions calls for vanilla.
Lauren Schaufler says
the instructions leave out when to add the marshmallow extract. Can you clarify ?
Mary Lambert says
yum want to share them on facebook
Lori Burd says
WHAT IS MARSHMELLOW EXTRACT?
Lynn Smith says
You forgot to put how much vanilla, so I assumed 1 tsp. Beautiful cookies?
Mary Beth Sheahan says
How much vanilla? It is not listed in the ingredients?
You list on ingredient but you left it out of the recipe. Where do you add the marshmallow extract
Recipe looks great, but your page is so ad heavy (way more than most pages) that it takes forever to get to to the content as the ads actually cover the page in layers.
David i Bland says
is it vanilla extract or marshmallow
hi i do not have marshmallow extract, can not fine it in Canada what can i use.