With all of the parties and Holiday get togethers you have to have a delicious Sangria recipe that everyone will be sure to LOVE!
This is super simple, beautiful and YUMMY!
I think this would look gorgeous in a punch bowl too!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
White Wine Sangria!
- 1 (750 mL) bottle white wine
- 1/2 liter of Gingerale
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 cup pomegranate perils
- 1 (750 mL) bottle sparkling white wine
- 2 oranges sliced
- Add your wine, ginger ale, sliced oranges, blackberries, pomegranate perils, and cranberries into a pitcher.
- Whisk to combine
- Let chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Add your sparkling wine and stir well.