These Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake bars are always a HUGE hit whenever I make them,
just look at these babies… its one of my families favorite dessert recipes!
They are perfect for an easy dessert that is sure to please to something you want to bake to bring to a pot luck or for a girls night!
I used raspberry for the top but you could use so many different toppings, blueberry, cherry etc
Lemon & Raspberry just pair perfectly together!
It keeps well too!
Decadent luscious desserts dont always need to be complicated to be incredible!
This will be a recipe you will come back to time and time again, I promise!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Bars!
For the crust:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tbsp. melted butter
For the cheesecake:
- 16 oz. full fat cream cheese softened
- 1 lemon zested
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
For the filling:
- 1 can raspberry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper and set to the side. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter together in a small bowl and stir. Press into the baking pan to create the crust and bake for 8 minutes. While crust is cooling, beat together cream cheese, lemon zest, sugar, sour cream, flour, and vanilla extract.
- Beat in the eggs last and pour mixture into the pan.
- Spoon raspberry pie filling in small circles around the cheesecake and use a knife to make swirl designs.
- Bake for 35 minutes and let cool completely before chilling in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Slice & Enjoy!