These incredibly delicious bite-sized pumpkin pies are scrumptious! Our mini pumpkin pies are the perfect sized serving and you don’t have to fuss with a fork or a plate!
What’s better than a pumpkin pie? Mini versions of it that you can grab and enjoy at your leisure. These Mini Pumpkin Pies are easy to prepare with a few ingredients, such as pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, and Cool Whip, to name a few. Assemble these incredible pies with ease and enjoy eating them with family and friends!
Pumpkin Mini Pies
Do you love pumpkin pie but don’t love the work involved in making a traditional one? Well, I’ve got good news for you! When you follow this recipe for Mini Pumpkin Pies, you won’t need to put in nearly as much time or effort to make something absolutely delicious. You can expect everyone to be impressed with the sweet taste of these homemade baked treats prepared with a refrigerated pie crust, pumpkin puree, and a handful of other ingredients.
Why You’ll Love This Individual Pumpkin Pie Recipe
There’s a lot to love about this recipe! If you’re a fan of pumpkin pie, this is the recipe you need in your life. It’s good to make because:
- It’s Easy – You don’t have to spend all day in your kitchen to make an amazing, top-rated dessert that everyone will love.
- It’s Delicious – These pumpkin pies taste as good as the ones you can find in the stores, if not EVEN better, because they’re super fresh.
- No Slicing Required – You won’t have to worry about slicing different pieces for your loved ones. Each person can have their own mini pumpkin pie to devour.
Mini Pumpkin Pie Ingredients
- Pie Crust – Instead of preparing one from scratch, you can purchase a refrigerated pie crust to make this recipe even easier.
- Pumpkin Puree – Grab a 15-ounce can of pumpkin puree to prepare the filling for your crusts.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – The addition of this milk gives your filling a much sweeter taste with that creamy texture we all know and love when biting into a pumpkin pie.
- Pumpkin Spice – Add more sweet, wholesome flavor to these miniature pies with a bit of pumpkin spice added to the mix.
- Cool Whip – You’ll use this to add that special touch to these mini pies.
The only other ingredients needed include eggs and salt, both of which you may already have at home.
Pumpkin Pie in a Muffin Tin Notes
- You can prepare these miniature pies in advance and freeze them! Place them in an airtight food container or zipper-sealed storage bag in the freezer, and then pull them out when you’re ready to serve them to your loved ones. Because they’re small, they defrost super quickly.
- Add a dollop of the Cool Whip to the top or get fancy and put some in a piping bag to add a special design on top. If you’re not a fan of Cool Whip, you can omit it from this recipe.
- With this recipe, you can make a minimum of 14 pies and up to 16 pies, depending on how much crust and filling you use for each one.
- Make extra and freeze so you have them ready at a moment’s notice.
- You can put a dollop of cool whip on top of each of the mini pies, or you can get fancy and use a piping tip and bag and pipe little flowers on top.
Mini Pumpkin Pie Variations
- Instead of Cool Whip as the topping, you can drizzle caramel on top or toss a few mini white chocolate chip morsels over your Mini Pumpkin Pies.
- You can add extra pumpkin spice and a touch of cinnamon to your pumpkin puree, depending on the type of flavor you’d like to create for your miniature pies.
- If you prefer making a pie crust from scratch, feel free to do so. The refrigerated version simply saves time and effort.
How to Store
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- May be frozen for up to 3 months. Cool completely, then layer between parchment paper and place in a large freezer-safe container.
Pumpkin Mini Pies FAQs
Can I use fresh pumpkin?
I’d recommend sticking with canned pumpkin puree. However, if you prefer to prepare your own puree using fresh pumpkin, feel free to do so.
Can I use whipped cream instead of Cool Whip?
Absolutely. Whipped cream and Cool Whip have a similar taste, so you can add it to the top of your pumpkin pies directly before serving to give them that extra flavor.
Can I use puff pastry instead of pie crust?
You can attempt to prepare this recipe with puff pastry. It should turn out just as good, but the crust will be lighter and fluffier than it would if you used the refrigerated pie crust.
Check out my other amazing Fall recipes here:
Enjoy these Mini Pumpkin Pies for different occasions, such as Thanksgiving and other holidays. They’re sweet, easy to prepare, and fun to make!
Mini Pumpkin Pies
- 1 box refrigerated pie crust
- 1 15oz 15 oz can pure pumpkin puree
- 1 14oz 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Cool Whip
- Heat the oven to 400° and spray 12 muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Unroll the refrigerated pie crust. Use a large canning ring or wide mouth jar and press down on the pie crust. Make sure to get them close together so you don’t waste any space.
- Press the pie crust pieces into the muffin tins.
- Beat the pumpkin puree, condensed milk, eggs, pumpkin spice, and salt together in a bowl. Fill the pie crusts almost to the top.
- Place the muffin pans into the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 325° and continue baking for 10 minutes.
- To test if the pies are done, stick a toothpick in the center, it should come out clean
- Let cool then pipe whipped cream on top