This dessert is one of the most popular no bake desserts that everyone goes crazy over!
Its perfect for potlucks or just for an easy, amazing dessert your family is sure to love you for!
Its ultra easy and you do not need to even turn an oven on to make it!
Not only is it easy to make, it takes barely any time at all, to have a beautiful dessert everyone is sure to love!
I will be coming out with a peanut butter version very soon so stay tuned!
Just look at those perfect layers?!
Its made with ingredients that almost everyone already has on hand too!
This is definitely one you are going to want to bring to any gatherings or get togethers that you might have!
How awesome will this be for the upcoming Holidays!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 1 (14.3 oz.) package Oreo cookies
- 5 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz.) package full-fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 1/4 cups + 2 tbsp. whole milk, divided
- 2 (8 oz.) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 2 (3.9 oz.) boxes chocolate instant pudding
- 1 1/2 cups mini semisweet chocolate morsels
- In a food processor, pulse together Oreo cookies and melted butter until the mixture resembles crumbs then press mixture into the bottom of a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan then chill in the fridge until ready to use.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together cream cheese and sugar until light and creamy.
- Add in 2 tbsp. milk and mix to combine. Fold in 1 1/2 cups of thawed whipped topping and spread mixture over Oreo crust.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining milk and chocolate pudding mix until mixture begins to thicken.
- Carefully pour chocolate pudding over cream cheese layer. Place in the fridge to set for 10 minutes, and spread remaining thawed whipped topping on top of the dessert evenly.
- Sprinkle with mini semisweet chocolate morsels and place in the freezer to chill for at least 1 hour before slicing and serving.