No Bake Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake is fluffy and creamy! It tastes just like mint chocolate chip ice cream in cheesecake form!
If you love the combination of chocolate with mint, you’ll enjoy this sweet and decadent No Bake Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake dessert. One of the best flavor combinations are mint and chocolate!
Enjoy an easy and delicious dessert when you prepare the No Bake Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. It’s creamy, sweet, and full of flavor, making it the perfect treat to prepare for any occasion!
When you want to enjoy a sweet and delicious treat without putting it in the oven or dealing with the baking process, this No Bake Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake is a must! It’s so simple, requires little effort, and will leave you with the perfect dessert to enjoy alone or with loved ones.
Mint Chocolate Cheesecake
Are you a fan of Andes mints, mint chocolate chip ice cream, and other treats that combine mint with chocolate? If so, you need to give this recipe a try. The No Bake Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake is simple, sweet, and delicious. Once you’ve prepared it, you can keep it fresh by storing it in the fridge until you’re ready to slice into it and serve it with some of your favorite toppings, such as whipped cream and chocolate syrup.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe for No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
This recipe is straightforward, so you don’t have to worry about doing too much or baking anything in the oven.
The cheesecake has such a fresh and flavorful taste. It’s perfect for those who love Andes mints and other treats that combine chocolate with mint flavoring.
You can add different toppings to the cheesecake to make it even more enjoyable for you!
What types of Oreos do I need to use?
Traditional chocolate Oreo cookies with vanilla cream are great to use for the crust of this No-Bake Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. They have a great taste and will pair perfectly with the mint chocolate cheesecake filling.
What can I do if I don’t have heavy whipping cream?
If you don’t have heavy whipping cream, you have a few good options to consider. You can combine whole milk with butter to prepare heavy whipping cream. You also have the option of using coconut milk in this recipe as a replacement for heavy whipping cream. Of course, if you plan to use coconut milk, it will alter the taste of the cheesecake a bit. However, it can work in a pinch.
What type of cream cheese will I need?
You’re going to need softened cream cheese. Be sure to purchase several blocks of cream cheese and allow them to sit out on the kitchen table to soften before using them. The brand of cream cheese isn’t too important, but if you’re looking for a good option, Kraft’s Philadelphia Cream Cheese is a great choice.
Do I have to use food coloring in this recipe?
You don’t have to use food coloring in this recipe, but the green food coloring does add that special touch that will remind you of a bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream. If you don’t have the green food coloring at home, feel free to skip it. Wonderful for the Holidays or Saint Patricks Day!
Can I make this cheesecake like the grasshopper pie version with alcohol?
While this recipe is nonalcoholic, you can certainly add sweet liquors for a boozy version! If you want to try it, just add about 1/3 cup creme de menthe and 2 tablespoons creme de cacao to the filling. Just be careful not to add more than I suggest here as adding too much liquid can affect the texture of the cheesecake itself.
You can add extra toppings to this cheesecake to go along with the whipped topping. It all depends on your preference.
Be sure to keep this dessert refrigerated until you’re ready to slice into it and serve it. When you keep it cold, it has the perfect creamy texture and flavor.
Start with a smaller amount of peppermint extract and add more if need be. Some peppermint extracts have a slightly stronger taste, so it’s better to add a little at a time.
The Best Toppings to Add to Your Cheesecake
Chocolate chips are a great topping for this cheesecake. They’ll add to that incredible chocolatey taste.
Andes mints are the perfect chocolate treat to add to this cheesecake because they combine chocolate and mint together, much like this cheesecake does.
You might also want to drizzle some sweet chocolate syrup over the cheesecake to give it that special, sweet touch. If you’re planning to use chocolate syrup, feel free to pick any brand.
You can even add some chopped nuts on top of this dessert with chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and other fantastic toppings.
Enjoy the fresh and delicious taste of this easy no-bake dessert. Everything about this recipe is spot on! Everyone will love it! It really is one of the most Fabulous cheesecake recipes out there!
Keep in mind that peppermint extract is much more potent than others, depending how minty you want your cheesecake, its best to start off with just 1/4 teaspoon of peppermint extract. You will be surprised just how much mint flavor you will get from that small amount of extract. Just taste and increase mint to the perfect ratio for you!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
For the crust:
- 30 Oreos
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the filling:
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 & 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- green gel food coloring
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Place the Oreos in a food processor, process them until they are small crumbs.
- Drizzle in the melted butter.
- Give it a stir with a spoon to make sure the crumbs are coated in the butter.
- Press the crumbs into a 9-inch springform pan on the bottom and up the sides.
I like to use the bottom of a flat glass or measuring cup to pack the crumbs in place.
- Place in the freezer while you assemble the filling.
- In a large bowl, whip the cream cheese with an electric hand mixer, you can also do this with a stand mixer with the paddle attachment. Add the granulated sugar and mix it in.
- Add the powdered sugar, vanilla, and peppermint extract, mix to combine, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whip the heavy cream to stiff peaks, do not overwhip, you can use an electric hand mixer for this.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until there are no streaks left. Taste and add more peppermint extract if you want more of a mint flavor.
- Color with green gel food coloring to your desired color, or leave it out, a little bit of food coloring goes a long way. Fold it in gently. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Add the filling to the crust and smooth out the top - Add more chocolate chips on top if desired. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 8 hours or overnight if you can.
- Take off the outer attachment of the pan, slice, and serve with toppings or as is.
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.