You are in for a TREAT with hese No Bake Reeses Krispy Cookie Balls!!
These are so easy and I swear you will not want to stop eating them!
A few simple ingredients and you will find yourself in cookie heaven!
To make them even better? They are NO BAKE!
Last year I made these and gave them out to family and friends at the beginning of Fall! I wrapped them in cellophane and tied a orange ribbon on each!
Such a sweet and yummy gift!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
No Bake Reeses Krispy Cookies!
- 4 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups creamy peanut butter
- 5 regular sized Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside and place your Rice Krispies in a large mixing bowl
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine your corn syrup, sugar, and peanut butter and cook on high heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until your mixture is evenly combined
- Pour your peanut butter mixture over your Rice Krispies and mix
- Now mix in your chocolate chips
- After a couple minutes, mix in your crushed Reese's Peanut Butter Cups to avoid them fully melting
- Spoon your treats out with a ice cream scoop and onto your lined baking pan, let cool, then using your hand or a spatula, slightly flatten them. (So they look more like a thick cookie instead of a ball)
adapted via MRSHAPPYHOMEMAKER