This is one of the first things I head for when I’m at a party, its SOO good and incredibly easy too!
I make it for my family at least a couple times a month, yes we like it THAT much lol 😉
The recipe works BEST using “crushed” Pineapple but I personally like larger chunks so I used this size.
Both work just fine & taste just as good, its just a matter of preference 🙂
- 1 container (16 ounces) whipped topping, thawed -such as Cool Whip
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 2 Tablespoons of Heavy Cream
- 3 cups miniature Marshmallows
- 1 can (20 oz) crushed pineapple, with juice
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios/walnuts/pecans- your choice
- In a large bowl, combine the pudding mix, heavy cream & the whipped topping.
- Fold in the Mini marshmallows and the crushed pineapple.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Sprinkle with nuts right before serving.