This is a great chicken dish to add to your weekly meals!
It’s easy enough to make for a quick weeknight dinner but also elegant enough for company.
This delicious juicy chicken involves a three step breading method that ensures that the coating adheres to the chicken while it cooks, which results in a crispy crust and juicy chicken every single time.
I always use fresh ingredients as often as I possibly can, it just makes your meals come out phenominal!
Freshly grated parmesan cheese is what really sets these off to a whole other level of awesome. 🙂
For taking mere minutes to throw together the results are impressive.
The inside stays juicy, tender and succulent, while the coating is crispy and flavorful.
You can use bone-in or boneless breast cutlets like I did here.
If you’re looking for an better alternative to frying chicken in tons of oil, this is the closest thing I’ve found.
The leftovers are PERFECT for Chicken Parmesan, just coat them lightly with some of your favorite tomato sauce and pile some mozzarella on top, then finish them off by broiling them to get the cheese nice & melted and have some pasta to go with it, and you are good to go!
A delicious way to reinvent the leftovers 🙂
These were SO good that I ended up making them 3 times this week, seriously!
The first time we paired them with a salad and mashed potatoes with a veggie, second time Chicken Parmesan and the third time I chopped the chicken in thin strips and we had Chicken Salads!
The result each and every time was Super crispy and delectably delicious!
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breast Cutlets - thin- 1/2 inch
- 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 Large Eggs
- Salt & Pepper for seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Adobo
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 Cup Italian-Style Bread crumbs
- 1 Cup freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Brush the Chicken with the just one of the Tablespoons of olive oil and season generously with the salt & pepper on both sides
- In a small bowl take the two eggs and beat, then add in the Garlic powder, Onion powder, Adobo & parsley and whisk until well combined, set aside.
- In a separate shallow bowl add the bread crumbs, set aside.
- In a third shallow bowl add the Parmesan cheese, mix with the Mayo, set aside as well
- Coat the chicken completely with the cheese/mayo mixture, patting to adhere to both sides.
- Dip the chicken into the egg-seasoning mixture, then coat completely with the bread crumbs, making sure that both sides are covered completely
- In a Baking dish take the remaining teaspoon of olive oil and use it to lightly coat the bottom of the baking dish
- Place your chicken into the baking dish and bake for 15 minutes, then flip each one gently over, then place back into the oven for an additional 15-30 minutes until they are golden brown and the centers are completely cooked through.
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.