I am going to warn you right now- this pie is off the charts delicious!
The brownie just sends it over the top!
Its SO easy to throw together and my friend Rebecca is bring us this recipe today for everyone to enjoy!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Peanut Butter Brownie Pie!
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) Jell-O Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1/2 cup Smooth Peanut Butter, divided
- Nuts of your choosing (optional)
- 1 cup Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- Hot Fudge sauce (optional)
- Prepare brownie batter as directed on package
- pour into 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 25 min at 325 or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- Scoop out center, leaving 1/2-inch-thick rim around edge and thin layer of brownie on bottom. Reserve removed pieces
- Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min.
- Add 1/3 cup peanut butter; mix well.
- Stir in Cool Whip.
- Spoon into crust; top with reserved brownie pieces
- Microwave remaining peanut butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir.
- Drizzle over pie.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until pie is firm.
- Finally, drizzle fudge along with the peanut butter
- you can also top off with chopped salted nuts