Every ones looking for cookie recipes for the upcoming Holidays
– here are some of my families all time favorites!
They taste incredible and only take a few ingredients!
Stay tuned for some really AMAZING cookie recipes that I will be putting up over the next couple weeks!
These taste SO delicious and great for protein!
Best part? NO BAKING!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies!
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 3 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Add your butter, sugar and milk to a heavy bottomed pot, bring to a rolling boil and boil for 1 minute while stirring.
- Take your pot off the heat and mix in your peanut butter, vanilla and oats.
- Use a spoon to scoop and drop your cookie mixture onto a piece of parchment paper and let cool until firm.