Every ones looking for cookie recipes for the upcoming Holidays
– here are some of my families all time favorites!
They taste incredible and only take a few ingredients!
Stay tuned for some really AMAZING cookie recipes that I will be putting up over the next couple weeks!
These taste SO delicious and great for protein!
Best part? NO BAKING!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 3 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Add your butter, sugar and milk to a heavy bottomed pot, bring to a rolling boil and boil for 1 minute while stirring.
- Take your pot off the heat and mix in your peanut butter, vanilla and oats.
- Use a spoon to scoop and drop your cookie mixture onto a piece of parchment paper and let cool until firm.
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.