If you know my blog well by now, you know I am known for my mixed drinks, moonshines and a bunch of amazingly delicious tried and true cocktails!
Here’s a long time request that you are gonna LOVE!
I made this at my last girls night get together and the girlies went Crazy for this new creation!
This drink is requested at every party or get together I have now 🙂
its THAT yummy!
MY OTHER RECIPES
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Perfect combination of flavors without being TOO strong
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Pink Starburst Cocktail!
- 1oz vodka
- 3/4 oz whipped cream vodka
- 3/4 cup Sprite
- 1/2 cup strawberry-kiwi juice or strawberry-kiwi kool-aid
- 1/4 cup pulp free orange juice
- 2 cups ice
- Pink food coloring (optional)
- In a small bottle add your vodkas & a handful of pink starburst- allow to sit in the bottle overnight in the fridge or at least a few hours, shaking occasionally (helping them dissolve as much as possible
- Then, Fill a glass with ice
- First add your liquor/starburst mix, then Sprite and juices.
- Stir with straw and top with a few pink Starbursts.