You are being warned right now – these are ultra addictive! A
ll that Pumpkin Pie goodness wrapped in a perfectly crispy egg roll!
These are crispy pumpkin pie filled egg rolls sprinkled in powdered sugar!
They are SO easy too!
These are perfect for Halloween parties, Fall get togethers, pot lucks!
I dipped them in a delicious maple syrup dip!
Even topped with vanilla ice cream – fantastic!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 1 package egg roll wrappers
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 16 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Oil, for frying
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients until well incorporated then set aside.
- Take each egg roll wrapped and face the corner towards you, and place 2 tablespoons of the filling in each wrapper
- brush the edges of the wrappers with water
- Fold the corner nearest to you over the filling.
- Gently press the wrapper around the filling, because you do NOT want air in them
- Fold the right and left corners of the wrapped toward the middle of the filling , one by one.
- Brush the rest of the wrapper with water, then roll up the rest of the egg roll
- Make sure all edges are sealed completely, (you do not want filling coming out while frying)
- You dont want the rolls TOO damp , just wet enough to keep them sealed before frying
- Repeat process until they are all filled and ready to fry!
- In a Medium , (semi deep) sauce pan, fill with about one inch of oil
- heat until 325F
- One at a time, slowly put each filled roll into the HOT oil carefully.
- Fry until golden brown, (about one minute)
- using tongs, remove from the oil, and place onto a cooling wrack lined with a paper towel
- Repeat with remaining egg rolls.
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.