This recipe is probably one of my favorite on my blog- it’s THAT good.
Fresh juicy raspberries are one of the best berries to use in crumble bars!
Be still my beating heart! Onc bite and I promise you, you will be hooked!
With the warmer weather right around the corner, this is a recipe that everyone is sure to love!
Just look at those beautiful bars of deliciousness!!
Raspberry just screams SUMMER doesnt it?!
These are fairly simple too and the texture is amazing.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook & PIN IT!
Raspberry Crumble Bars!
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temp
- 1 cup of Raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray an 8 by 8-inch baking dish with Pam baking spray
- Using a large mixing bowl, add the flour, baking soda, salt and brown sugar whisk to combine
- Use you fingertips as needed to break up the brown sugar.
- Add butter, and using your fingers / hands , mix the butter into mixture- it will resemble small crumbs
- Prepare the raspberries by adding them in a bowl with the sugar and cornstarch and mix using a electric mixer on low until combined
- Use 3/4 of the crumb mixture and place in the baking pan.
- Press the mixture evenly throughout the pan to create a crust
- Spread raspberry mixture over the crust, leaving about a 1/4-inch of all edges.
- Sprinkle the remaining crumb mixture all over the raspberries and lightly pressing down
- Bake in preheated oven for 30- 32 minutes, until a light golden brown on top
- Remove from oven and cool completely before cutting into squares.