Rice Krispie M&M Christmas Cookies are one of the most delicious cookies you will ever try..seriously. The homemade buttery cookie and the krispie chewiness is insanely addictive!
With Christmas in the next two weeks- you know these need to appear on your cookie platter!
Baking season is in full swing and ovens all around the world are on and baking up a storm!
I love giving these out as gifts in my homemade cookie baskets I give to family and friends during the holiday season!
These are a highly requested recipe by my family (and myself) I always make a double or triple batch when I make them because I know they are always one of the first cookies to disappear!
These cookies are sure to become a hit and a recipe you will come back to time and time again! beautiful for cookie exchanges, bake sales, holiday baking, cookie trays and platters, even pot lucks!
You dont have to reserve this recipe only for Christmas time, you can always switch up the M&M color to fit whatever holiday or occasion you are planning on serving them for! For my baby shower a few months back i used the breast cancer awareness pink m&Ms for my cookies! (I had a baby girl 3 weeks ago!)
These would be great for Valentines day with pink or red M&Ms or even chocolate chips or chocolate chunks!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Rice Krispie M&M Christmas Cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- 1 1/2 cups M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Mix in baking soda and salt. Fold in flour, just until combined.
- Gently fold in cereal and m&m's.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool slightly before transferring to a wire cooling rack.