Cherry Garcia Cookies are inspired by the famous ice cream that everyone loves, turned into perfectly soft yet chewy cookies that are perfect for the upcoming Holidays!
With Thanksgiving being next week and Christmas coming up next month, you are gonna be baking up a storm Im sure! These are wonderful for bake sales, cookie platters, pot lucks or to give out as gifts to friends and family!
They are thick, rich and buttery and packed full of the flavors that you adore!
Honestly, theres nothing better than indulging in a big ole carton of Cherry Garcia ice cream! Until now!
These incredible Cherry Garcia Cookies will have you and your family coming back for more!
If you are like me, you love baking, especially during the holidays, no one just likes to make a regular chocolate chip cookie, you need to try these along with all of your other cookies! I promise you will not be sorry!
They are extra buttery, packed pull of chocolate morsels and stuffed throughout with cherries! What’s not to love?
They are made from scratch! and they use ingredients you probably already have in your pantry, I love simple yet scrumptious recipes that don’t take a lot of crazy ingredients or time to make either.
You can make this dough ahead of time to save time when you have other things to be cooking or baking! Just roll the prepped dough firmly and wrap with clear Saran Wrap. The dough will stay good for up to two weeks in your refrigerator!
Before you add your cherries to the dough mix, properly drain and dry the cherries before folding them into your dough. As dry as possible, you don’t want to accidentally add in a large amount of unwanted juice in there UNLESS you would like your cookies to have a more pinkish tint of color.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 1 1/2 cups 3 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. pure almond extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 12-ounce bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1o-ounce jar Maraschino cherries, drained and quartered
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Cream butter, sugar, egg, and almond extract in a large bowl with a hand mixer until fluffy.
- Mix in flour and salt just until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and cherry pieces, gently.
- Place in the refrigerator and chill for about 30 minutes.
- Roll chilled dough into 2" balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until lightly browned (12 to 14 minutes).
- Cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet.
- Gently transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely before serving.
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.