Strawberry Kiwi Melon Fruit Salad is going to be hugely popular at all your Summer BBQ’s!
Makes the perfect potluck that will disappear in seconds!
No fruit salad would be complete without a sweet and refreshing glaze!
MY LATEST VIDEOS
I cannot explain how DELICIOUS this salad is!
So much delicious fresh fruit!
You can really use any combination of your favorite fruits, its a very versatile recipe!
I used all of my favorites in this salad.
This is always one of the first things to go at any get-together- everyone goes crazy over it.
The glaze I did with this, is a cool citrus with a couple extra added ingredients that really bring out the flavors wonderfully!
Ultra cool and refreshing- perfect for a Hot Summer day!
One note that you want to remember is that if you are choosing to use ‘juicy’ fruits such as watermelon and the other melons, you will want to at least attempt to use a paper towel to get some of the excess ‘juice’ out as best as you can.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 1/2 seedless watermelon, cubed, roughly 3 cups worth
- 2 Kiwis- sliced
- 1/2 honeydew melon, cubed , roughly a little over 2 cups worth
- 2 cups seedless red grapes
- 2 cups seedless green grapes
- 1/2 cantaloupe, cubed, roughly a little over 2 cups worth
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, halved
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 2 Red apples, cubed
- 1/2 cup pulp free orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 pkg. instant cheesecake OR vanilla pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a large bowl, combine ALL fruit except for the bananas & apples.
- In a medium bowl, pour all glaze ingredients together and mix until the pudding starts to thicken,cover and refrigerate.
- Right before getting ready to serve, chop and add your bananas and apples.
- Stir in the Glaze & mix gently
- serve immediately.
Adapted via my sweet friend Jen’s blog- carlsbadcravings.com