So, this pie has needed to happen in my house,
since the first time I saw the idea floating around Pinterest!
Something about the way it just looks mouthwatering delicious had me in complete awe!
I first saw it on one of my favorite blogs Lemon Tree Dwelling, please check Cathy’s blog out, her recipes are amazing!!!
This is one of the most simple, yet clever pies I have ever made!
I did a homemade crust with it – something simple that made it even better!
This pie did not last long around here looking THAT good and tasting this fantastic!
I feel like I want to do this pie with maybe blueberries and blueberry Jello!
Stay tuned- its gonna happen my friends! LOL 😉
Once it sets and you slice into this beauty it hold up very well!
I love pies! this one just makes me smile with happiness 😀
I want to let you all know that once you try it, you will use it over and over again, PROMISE 😉
I feel like this is Summer- on a plate!
YOu will not be disappointed with this beautiful, tasty creation!
Have I convinced you all to make this amazing pie yet?!
I still have one slice left, let me hurry and finish this post so I can go finish that off 😀
Delicious- easy-no bake- whats not to love?!
Yes, I did put a lot more whipped cream that the small amount you see here!
But, I wanted you all to see the beauty- before I drowned it in whipped cream!
Its like a Strawberries and cream heaven on a plate!
Don’t forget to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 3/4 Cup flour
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 Cup butter
- 3 quarts washed fresh strawberries
- 6oz strawberry jello
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 6 Tablespoons corn starch
- 2 Cups Water
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Grease your pie pan with butter
- Mix together your flour, sugar, softened butter, and graham cracker crumbs
- Press your pie crust into your greased pan, cook for 10 minutes
- While crust is cooking, in a large pot on the stove, mix your sugar, water, and corn starch until it reaches a boil on medium heat
- While your sugar mixture is heating, wash, de-stem, and cut your strawberries in half
- Take your pot off heat and mix in jello
- Let cool in the fridge for about 10 minutes
- Mix in your sliced strawberries
- Pour your strawberry mixture into your pie crust
- Let set in the fridge for about an hour
- Top off with whipped cream