Are you looking for delicious ways to incorporate more fruits into your life?!
These are an incredible way to do just that!
What makes these even better, is the fact that you can do SO many different combinations to make them exactly what you want!
Anything from Blueberries to raspberries or pineapple to Mango!
There are so many different types of smoothies out there, some made with juice or with yogurt or milk, the best thing to do is experiment!
That way you can find out what your own personal preference is 🙂
I did these with apple juice AND yogurt, trust me the taste WILL blow you away!
Summer Strawberry Banana Smoothie!
- 12 frozen Strawberries
- 2 Large Bananas
- 10 oz Vanilla Yogurt
- 8 oz Of 100% Apple Juice
- 4 Teaspoons of Splenda (Optional)
- Top with whipped Cream and a cherry!
- Take all of your ingredients and place them into your blender
- Blend it all on high until you reach your desired consistency
- You may need to adjust the amount of juice you add to get the consistency just the way you like it.
- you can also use a couple of ice cubes if you wish, I did not because I used the frozen fruit