As part of my bake-a-thon in my kitchen this week, I would like to introduce you to one of the best cookies you will EVER eat.
They are so soft but still perfectly chewy!
Seriously, I dare you to attempt to just eat one…
I won’t judge you if you eat 5 , like i did ..LOL
They would make a great gift and they freeze well too!
Dessert? Holiday cookie platter? bake sale?
There is always a good time to have cookies!
Why not grab a HUGE glass of cold milk and have a few of these completely TO DIE FOR Peanut Butter cookies!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Toll House Super Soft Peanut Butter Cookies!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Toll House chocolate chips .
- Preheat your oven to 350F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine your softened butter and your sugars and mix using a hand or stand mixer.
- Mix in your peanut butter and then lightly mix in your egg and vanilla.
- Then mix in your flour, baking soda and salt.
- Fold in your chocolate chips, form your dough into golf sized balls and place on your lined baking sheet.
- Use the end of a fork to press a cross cross pattern onto the top of your cookies (this will flatten them about halfway).
- Bake your cookies for 10-12 minutes