Vanilla Bean Cheesecake is one of the most mouthwatering cheesecakes you will ever bite into! Its melt-in-your-mouth creamy & better than cheesecake factory!!
This Vanilla Bean Cheesecake recipe isn’t hard to make, yet turns out wonderful! You can customize it with your favorite toppings any way you want.
Create a classic, sweet baked treat with this easy Vanilla Bean Cheesecake. The homemade crust and sweet cheesecake layer will keep you coming back for more with each bite.
Are you looking for the perfect dessert recipe to prepare for your loved ones? If so, try this Vanilla Bean Cheesecake. It’s such a simple recipe that you can prepare at home with simple ingredients, including graham cracker crumbs for the crust with cream cheese combined with granulated sugar and other ingredients. Once you prepare this cheesecake from scratch, you won’t want to go back to buying it from the grocery store again.
Why You Should Try the Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
It’s such a simple recipe that only requires 30 minutes of prep time. Once you’ve prepped the cheesecake, it takes about 65 minutes to bake in the oven!
The Vanilla Bean Cheesecake is a simple yet amazing dessert full of sweet flavor that you can’t beat.
You can serve this as is or you can add some toppings to it, such as strawberry slices or caramel syrup.
Ingredients Needed to Make the Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
Graham Cracker Crumbs – You can buy these crumbs or you can use graham crackers, adding them to your food processor to create crumbs for them.
Ground Cinnamon – The hint of ground cinnamon adds excellent flavor to this homemade crust.
Butter – You need to combine the crumbs and cinnamon with a bit of melted butter to prepare the perfect crunchy crust.
Cream Cheese – Grab four packages of cream cheese and leave it out to soften before you mix it with the other ingredients.
Granulated Sugar – Add sweetness to your cream cheese mixture with granulated sugar
Vanilla Bean – Be sure to slice and then remove the seeds before using the vanilla bean.
You’ll also need heavy whipping cream, flour, and two eggs to prepare this delicious dessert from scratch.
Recipe Notes & Tips
Make sure to preheat your oven at 350 degrees before placing the Vanilla Bean Cheesecake in the oven. You want it to be warm by the time you’re putting the cheesecake in your oven.
Don’t forget to bake the crust before you add the cheesecake filling on top. You need to let it bake for at least 10 minutes before adding your cheesecake filling and baking the Vanilla Bean Cheesecake.
Let your cheesecake reach room temperature before you store it in the fridge to keep it cool, fresh, and flavorful.
What can I do to reduce the unwanted cracking?
If you don’t want your cheesecake to crack, turn the heat of the oven off after your cheesecake bakes, crack the door open, and let the dessert sit in the oven for a minimum of 20 minutes to let it set.
What should I add on top of the Vanilla Bean Cheesecake?
You can add some whipped cream or anything else that you like to eat on cheesecake, such as banana slices, strawberry slices, caramel syrup, or even a chocolate drizzle. You might even want to add Nilla Wafer on top! Customize this cheesecake to your liking to make it even more enjoyable.
How long will it take to make this cheesecake dessert?
It takes 30 minutes to prepare the Vanilla Bean Cheesecake, 65 minutes to cook, and then an additional six hours to set. However, you can let it sit for more than six hours to ensure that it’s cold, fresh, and ready to enjoy.
How many people does this cheesecake serve?
You can serve a minimum of 16 people and a maximum of 18 people with this delicious dessert. If you need to serve more people, double this recipe or make two of the cheesecakes to have plenty of slices to go around.
How to Store the Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
After you’ve allowed the Vanilla Bean Cheesecake to set for the required amount of time, you can wrap it in plastic wrap and place it in a cake saver or cake box, depending on which one you prefer. Be sure to store the cheesecake in the fridge to keep it cold and fresh. You can also slice it and wrap individual slices in plastic wrap if you want to make it easier to grab this cheesecake whenever you want a piece of it.
No lie, this is the best cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory too! If you get a chance to try it from there, go for it. Otherwise, you can make this Vanilla Bean Cheesecake recipe right at home.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 Tablespoons butter- melted
- 4 (8 oz) packages cream cheese- softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Flour
- 1 vanilla bean- sliced and seeds removed
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 eggs
Cook Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Set Time: 6 hours to overnight
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 9” springform pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a food processor, pulse graham crackers until you get 2 cups of crumbs.
- Add in salt and butter and pulse until combined.
- Pour into the bottom of the springform pan and using the back of a spoon, gently press the crumbs to form the crust. Be sure to bring the crumbs about 1 inch up the side.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer equipped with a paddle attachment (or using an electric hand mixer) cream the cream cheese for 2-3 minutes or until smooth and there are no lumps remaining. Mix in the sugar, flour, and mix until just combined.
- Mix in the vanilla “seeds” and mix until evenly distributed.
- Pour in the heavy cream and start whisking on low speed, increasing to high for about 1 minute. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Add in eggs one at a time, fully incorporating after each addition.
- Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Give one final mix to make sure everything is incorporated.
- Pour half of the batter into the baked crust and dollop with about half of the raspberry sauce.
- Use a toothpick to swirl the sauce.
- Top with the remaining cheesecake batter then dollop with the remaining raspberry sauce and swirl with a toothpick.
- Bake on 350 for 15 minutes then, without opening the oven door, reduce heat to 200 and bake for an additional 50 minutes.
- Once the 50 minutes is up, turn the heat off and slightly crack the oven door for about 20-30 minutes to allow the cheesecake to slowly cool. (NOTE: this step is not necessary, however it helps reduce cracking)
- Allow the cheesecake to come to room temperature and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Top with whipped cream serve