This creation is one of the best yet!
It is one of those recipes that are pretty easy but the taste?
You could also double the ingredients and put it in your Crock Pot on Low,
great for Parties!
White Hot Chocolate with Oreo Cream!
- 2 Cups Whole Milk
- 1/4 Cup White Chocolate
- 1/4 Cup Ghirardelli chocolate wafers
- 1/4 Tsp vanilla extract
- 5 Oreo's insides, remove the outer cookie
- Put all ingredients into a small saucepan on medium heat
- Stir frequently until everything is melted
- Reduce your heat to low and let simmer for 3 minutes
- Stir well to mix your chocolate completely.
- Garnish with whipped cream.