I am well aware that I have been going a little crazy with these drinks lately, but everyone is going crazy for them!
I have so many more amazing drinks in the coming week that you need to check back to see them all!
If you have never tried blue cream soda.. you need to, its so delicious!
You could use blue curacao with regular cream soda in place of the blue cream soda if you have an issue finding it!
It is slightly carbonated which sends this to a whole new level of amazing!
Trust me, it tastes just as good as it looks!
MY OTHER RECIPES
I am really proud of how these photos came out, it really captures how gorgeous this drink is!
Don’t forget to share on Facebook and Pin it!
Bangin’ Blueberry Lemonade!
- 2 ounce Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka
- 3 ounce Frostie Blue Cream Soda
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Squeezed lemon Juice
- Fresh Ripe Blueberries
- 1/3 tsp of granulated sugar
- lemon peel for garnish
- sprig of fresh mint
- In a cocktail shaker or large glass add Deep Eddy Lemon vodka, Frostie Blue Cream soda, freshly squeezed lemon juice and stir until ingredients are good and mixed.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes and topped with blueberries.
- Pour cocktail over the ice and blueberries.
- Dust berries with granulated sugar.
- Garnish with a lemon peel and a fresh sprig of mint.
- Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.