Sometimes you need a quick breakfast, a quick dessert or maybe just something sweet! This is so delicious and easy!
It literally takes a couple minutes to throw together and the taste is fantastic!
I used blueberries in this one BUT I have used chocolate chips, walnuts, even cherries to make this mug cake!
There’s no need to bake an entire cake or a pan of muffins, this is an easy, single serving cup of YUM in minutes!
They all work awesome and you can always switch it up if you feel like having something different one day 🙂
Minimal effort with maximum delicious? I think so!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Easy 2- Minute Blueberry Muffin Mug Cake!
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries or more
- sugar, optional to place on top
- Whisk together flour, sugar, and baking powder until thoroughly.
- Blend in milk, butter, and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in blueberries and pour batter into a 14-ounce (or larger) microwave-safe mug.
- Sprinkle with sparkling sugar.
- Microwave on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until cake is done to your liking.
- Let cool before serving.
MY OTHER RECIPES