Today, I am bringing you all something super special that my mother used to make a lot when I was a kid!
Mom’s fried bologna tornado salad!
Its one of my most favorite things to eat!! And who doesnt love fried bologna???
The ingredients are super simple and its very easy to throw together!
It tastes out of this world BOMB, seriously 😉
Perfect flavors and the delicious fried bologna taste make it incredibly fantastic!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Fried Bologna Tornado Salad!
- 1 16 oz pack of bologna
- 1 10 oz jar of hellmans mayo
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup of sweet relish
- Place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- Take the bologna and chop up small (BUT dont mash it- you want to keep the texture)
- Fry the bologna in a large saute pan until it starts to brown, remove from heat and set aside until cooled.
- Once cooled, mix the bologna with the eggs, relish and mayo- until well combined.
- Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours, or until chilled.
- serve on a bun OR regular ole white bread