Everyone around my house loves these types of delicious pasta dishes!
They go crazy for the cheesy parmesan types!
(so do I, who am I kidding lol 😉 )
This one comes together in LESS than 15 minutes!
You dont have to slave in the kitchen to get a restaurant quality meal for your family!
I got you covered friends 😉
Trust me, this WILL be a weekly dinner in your home!
One bite & you will be hooked!
MY OTHER RECIPES
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Scampi Pasta!
- 8 ounces linguine
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine OR chicken stock if you dont want to use alcohol
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 garlic cloves, pressed or grated
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions& drain well.
- In a large, deep skillet, melt the butter over a medium-high heat.
- Add in the shrimp, cajun seasoning, olive oil, garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Stir periodically, until fully cooked- about 3 minutes.
- Stir in wine OR chicken stock and the fresh lemon juice; season with salt and pepper
- Lower to a simmer; remove from heat and stir in pasta, lemon zest, HALF a cup of the parmesan cheese and mix until fully incorporated.
- Top with the last half cup of parmesan cheese & chopped parsley
- Serve immediately