I love the colder months because comfort food is my most favorite thing to make when the air is cool 🙂
These fall-apart tender sirloin beef tips smothered in a mouthwatering mushroom Gravy, will have everyone begging for seconds!
The flavors are all slow cooked together for hours so the tips just fall apart, each bite is pure HEAVEN!
They are wonderful served over mashed potatoes, egg noodles , even rice 🙂
A super easy dinner that the entire family will love!
It will end up on your weekly rotation for sure!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Slow Cooker Sirloin Beef Tips in Mushroom Gravy!
- 3 pounds high quality sirloin, cubed 1-1 1/2 inch in size
- 2 cubes of salted butter
- 4 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1/2 lb sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup diced onion
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon Adobo (red top)
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 2 teaspoons gravy master
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
MY OTHER RECIPES
- In a Large skillet, heat the oil and the salted butter over a Medium heat
- When melted, add in the sirloin cubes and season them with seasoning salt, black pepper, white pepper and adobo until the outside is lightly browned but not fully cooked through
- Transfer into your crock pot now
- Add the beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, mushrooms, brown sugar- then mix in the ketchup - sprinkle the beef with thyme and parsley. Sprinkle the diced onions and garlic over the top.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on Low for 5 hours.
- Combine water and cornstarch in a separate small bowl , then pour mixture into the crockpot, then add gravy master & Stir until sauce has thickened - cook on LOW for an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve over mashed potatoes
NOTE: Gravy Master is a browning sauce (can be optional but recommended)