This Southern Strawberry Sweet Tea is made with real strawberries and its sure to be an instant HIT in your house!
I have made it 3 times this week already!
Its pretty simple too!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook & PIN IT!
Southern Strawberry Sweet Tea!
MY OTHER RECIPES
- 3 Cups water in pot
- 6 Tea Bags
- 1 Cup sugar
- 7 Cups of water in a pitcher
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 1/2 Lime juiced
- 1 basket of fresh Strawberries
- Bring the 3 Cups of water to a boil
- Add the 6 tea bags
- On low, allow to simmer for 10 minutes
- Remove tea bags
- While tea is still hot, add the 1 C of sugar. mix well
- Hull and chop strawberries
- Place the strawberries into a food processor or blender
- Puree the strawberries for 45 seconds
- Grab your pitcher with the 7 Cups of water, pour your tea and sugar mixture and blend well
- Pour the strawberry puree into your tea
- Add the juice from the lemon and lime
- Stir well
- Taste for desired sweetness-If necessary add more sugar
- Stir until thoroughly mixed
- Serve over ice.