As you all know, I have promised to bring more pasta dinners!
I had so many requests for more dinners involving pasta to be added to my blog, so I have a few more after this one too! Stay tuned!
I love pasta and this one is in my TOP 3, seriously.
Its so delicious and easy!
One of the best things about this recipe is that it can feed a crowd!
The flavors are outstanding!
I had a very happy family with very happy tummies!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti!
- 4-6 Boneless Chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 12 Oz of Spaghetti, cooked & drained
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (you can use cream of chicken if you prefer)
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 1 small Jar of Salsa
- 1 small jar of Tostitos Chili Con Queso dip
- 1 cup of Sour cream
- 1 pound of your favorite cheese, chopped into small cubes
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, mix together the soup, broth, salsa, Queso and sour cream..
- In a 13x9 greased casserole dish, spray with no-stick cooking spray lightly
- Layer Spaghetti, then Chicken, followed by the soup mixture, then the cubed cheese last
- Bake until heated through and cheese melts about 30-45 minutes.
- As soon as its removed from the oven, stir to mix well.