You are in for a MASSIVE treat today friends!
This is an OLD family recipe that has been developed only over the last 20+ years. It’s made me famous in our close family circle, but until now I’ve NEVER shared it with anyone…Until today.
I’m bringing you this magical recipe for my steak marinade, its honestly the BEST ever!
JUST LOOK AT THAT JUICY BABY!
MY OTHER RECIPES
I like to marinade them in a bag.
Halfway through brush some of my famous glaze then finish it off cooking!
It only takes a mere handful of ingredients and you’ve got a perfectly juicy & ultra flavorful steak!
Seriously, just looking at these pics again make me want steak lol
Perfect for Summer BBQs or just for family dinner!
This is sure to become a favorite
Look how perfect that is?!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
WORLDS BEST STEAK MARINADE!
- 4 steaks of your choice
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/3 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender & blend on high speed for about 30 seconds until thoroughly mixed together.
- In a large bag or tupperware container, pour all but 1/3 cup of the marinade over desired meat.
- Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours, MINIMUM 3 .
- Reserve the 1/3 for halfway through cooking, brush on and flip - then continue grilling/cooking.