This 5 Ingredient Fiesta Dip takes under 5 minutes to create and makes the perfect appetizer for game-day or any get together!
it is deliciously addicting and will be the hit of the party!
you can serve with chips, crackers, bread or even vegetables!
everyone wont be able to get enough of it!
This dip is a wonderful combination of very simple and easy to find ingredients.
these ingredients create one heavenly tasting dip that everyone will be gravitating towards!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
5 Ingredient Fiesta Dip
- 1 packet hidden valley ranch seasoning
- 16oz sour cream
- 10oz diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 15.25 Fiesta corn
- 1 cup finely shredded Mexican cheese
- Combine your sour cream, ranch seasoning, drained diced tomatoes, fiesta corn and shredded cheese.
- Mix well and chill for 1-2 hours.
- Serve with chips, crackers, bread or even vegetables!