Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies are always a big holiday cookie exchange favorite.
They’re delicious peanut butter cookies topped with a Hershey’s Kiss!
A classic cookie that are melt in your mouth delicious!
I’m looking forward to adding these to my baking list this season, Their consistency is a soft but chewy perfection!
Perfect for cookie exchanges & make great gifts! Somebody get me a big cold glass of milk because i’m about to go to town my foodie friends! ?
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
- 1/4 C unsalted sweet cream butter
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1/2 C brown sugar, packed
- 1 C peanut butter
- 1/4 C shortening
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/4 C flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 24 hershey kisses, unwrapped
- 1 C sugar to roll the peanut butter cookies in
MAKES 2 DOZEN COOKIES
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Place parchment paper onto a cookie sheet and set aside
- Using a standing mixer, cream together the butter, Peanut Butter, sugar, brown sugar, and shortening and mix until combined
- Add in the egg and mix until combined
- In a large bowl, using a whisk mix in the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Gradually add in the flour mixture into the wet mixture until combined
- Using a ice cream scoop, scoop some cookie dough into your hands and roll into a ball
- Roll cookie dough ball into the sugar and then place onto the cookie sheet
- Repeat the steps for 11 more cookie dough balls
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes
- Once pulled out of the oven place Hershey Kiss into the cookie and let cool for a few minutes
- Place cookies onto a wire rack to cool
- Repeat steps with remaining dough
- Let cool for a few more minutes before enjoying!