Andes Mint Lasagna Lush is a dessert that is light, delicious and perfect for any occasion with layers of chocolate and mint filling!
Lush desserts are all over the internet now a days and they are a huge hit everywhere!
A Lush dessert is basically heaven, in dessert form- layers that consists of a brownie crust/ or cookie crust, a layer of no-bake puddings or cheesecake and topped with fresh whipped cream or even cool whip if you prefer!
My grandmother used to make all different types of lush desserts, one of her most famous among our family was her lemon- which will be coming to the blog soon! I enjoy making all different versions and they will all be appearing on the blog very soon, I have many no bake options as well so stay tuned!
You can top with shaved chocolate, a variety of nuts (choose your favorite) or even chocolate chips, chopped andes mints, or any of your favorite chopped up candy even!
There are no limits to the different varieties you could create! I will be releasing some amazing candy bar inspired version, such as heath bar, butterfinger, snickers and more!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Andes Mint Lasagna Lush!
- 1 (18.3 ounce) brownie mix with ingredients to make fudge-like brownies
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 (10 ounce) package Andes Mint Baking Chips
- Green food coloring, optional
- 2 (3.9 ounce) boxes chocolate fudge instant pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- Prepare brownies in a 9x13 inch baking dish according to package directions, then allow to cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together sugar, cream cheese and peppermint extract until completely blended. Add 1 ½ cups Andes Mint Baking Chips and stir until combined. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Spread over brownie.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk together milk and instant pudding mix until combined and thickened. Pour over cream cheese layer and spread evenly.
- Top the brownie lush with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with Andes Mint Baking Chips.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours prior to slicing and serving.