This is so fun, so easy and perfectly delicious!
It is filled with the delicious famous Andes Mint throughout!
This has been know as Party Mix, Puppy Chow, Chex Party Mix, but I chose to call it muddy buddies because I didnt want to get any nasty messages about how I called it ‘puppy chow’ and that chocolate is bad for dogs and HOW DARE I etc.. I have three dogs , I know chocolate is bad for them, so for the sake of my sanity, we’ll call it Muddy Buddies 😉
This can be great for Saint Patricks day or even Christmas if you throw some red in there, its very easy to use it for whatever occasion you want it for 😉
I may have eaten more than any one person should in on sitting but HEY, I needed to test the content 😀
- 9 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, 1/2 stick - room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Mint flavored M&M's, dark green, light green and white
- Hershey Andes Mint bars, broken into smaller pieces
- In a large mixing bowl, add the rice Chex cereal and set aside.
- In a medium-sized microwave bowl, add the chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter. Microwave for 1 minute and stir.
- Microwave for an additional 30 seconds until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture over the cereal and stir or mix with hands to coat evenly.
- Transfer the cereal into a gallon-sized Ziploc bag.
- Pour the powdered sugar into the bag and seal. Gently shake until all of the pieces are coated.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Carefully, pour out the cereal onto the baking sheet and spread out to cool.
- Once cooled, transfer the mixture to a serving bowl.
- Add mint flavored M&M's and Andes Mint pieces.
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.