This is one of the all time best desserts that I have ever made.
With a cold glass of milk and a spoon you will be in pure Heaven! 😀
Its a soft but slightly chewy skillet cookie that will have you drooling just smelling it while it cookies, its amazing!
I like to let my cold scoops of ice cream melt slightly on top…
goodness, I’m about to go make another one right now just talking about it!! LOL
I first saw this dessert when we went out for dinner and after eating it there, I had to go home and create it myself!
Next time I think I am going to do either double the chocolate chips
OR do the larger chocolate chunks!
This will feed about 4 people or in my house just ONE 😀 lol
It is perfect for when you want an easy but delicious dessert for the family or if you just want to make it for yourself while you binge watch netflix LOL
I’m not talking from experience, I swear lol
Do you think I took enough photos of this beautiful dessert?!
Seriosuly though, its beyond amazing and it is great for any occasion, even guests!
This was gone in one night, ok, maybe in one hour 😉
Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie -Pizookie-
- 3/4 cup butter melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Ice cream for topping
- Optional: caramel for drizzling
- :Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Grease your cast iron skillet (mine is 12inches, but if you want a thicker
- cookie you can use a smaller skillet). Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine melted butter, and both sugars. Stir.
- Add in eggs, vanilla bean paste, flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Mix well (with spoon,
- not a mixer). Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread batter into greased cast iron skillet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, removing from the oven
- while cookie is still slightly gooey.
- Serve with ice cream, and optional toppings like caramel or chocolate