These Mini Baileys Boozy Cheesecakes are layered with real baileys irish cream then topped with Chocolate Ganache Frosting!
Super simple ingredients create the most mouthwatering mini cheesecakes you will ever bite into!
These would be prefect for Valentine’s Day or St Patricks Day!
They are luscious layers that melt right in your mouth– it will be hard to eat just one!
Baileys Cheesecake filling on top of an oreo crust then topped with a creamy chocolate ganache frosting
This creamy, decadent cheesecake filling is made even MORE creamy and delicious with the addition of Baileys Irish Cream– it makes the ultimate combination.
Nothing takes a delicious cheesecake to the next level better than topping it with a nice thick layer of ganache! I used semisweet chocolate chips for these, but you can also use milk chocolate or even dark chocolate chips would substitute well.
If you don’t have any chocolate chips in your pantry you could also use chocolate bars! If you have extras of those laying around, that is lol
These mini cheesecakes are easy transport to any event or pot luck too! Everyone flocks over to grab one, so make sure you make extra!
Stay tuned for my boozy cheesecakes I will have on the blog soon! SO many! My dessert section here on the blog is packed full of dozens of amazing dessert recipes that will have everyone swooning!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Baileys Cheesecakes with Chocolate Ganache Frosting
- 36 Oreo Cookies (one regular package)- crushed
- 8 Tablespoons butter-melted
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese- softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground espresso powder (optional)
- Chocolate Ganache
- 6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips (Use a good quality chocolate such as Ghirardelli or baker’s chocolate)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
Servings: 2 dozen
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Set Time: 2 hours to overnight
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees and line 2 12-mold muffin pans with cupcake liners. Spray liners
- slightly with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a food processor, pulse Oreo cookies until you get 2 cups of crumbs.
- Add in butter and pulse until combined.
- Divide evenly between the cupcake molds and gently press to form the crust (I found that a shot glass worked well for this)
- Bake at 350 for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool on a wire rack.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer equipped with a paddle attachment (or using an electric hand mixer) cream the cream cheese for 2-3 minutes or until smooth and there are no lumps remaining. Mix in the sugar and mix until just combined.
- Mix in sour cream, vanilla, and Bailey’s and mix until smooth.
- Add in eggs one at a time, fully incorporating after each addition.
- Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Add the cinnamon and espresso powder if using and give one final mix to make sure everything is incorporated.
- Divide the batter evenly between the molds and bake on 325 for 15 minutes then turn off the oven and allow the cheesecakes to sit for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely on a wire rack. Place in the refrigerator and allow to cool for at least 2 hours to overnight.
- pour the heavy cream into a microwave safe bowl or measuring cup and heat for about 1 minute or until boiling.
- Pour the hot cream over the chocolate and let sit for 3-5 minutes until the chocolate is nice and melted.
- Whisk well until smooth and pour evenly over each cheesecake and smooth.
- Refrigerate the cheesecakes until ready to serve.
- Top with whipped cream, chocolate shavings, and fresh mint for a nice pop of color.
Prepare the ganache