No Bake Banana Cream Pie Dip is everything you adore about banana cream pie in a luscious dip form & only takes a few ingredients to create!
If you’re looking to add some amazing dessert dips to your party or game day , I have a few on my blog, including this new one that you will love!
No baking required! I love any recipes that taste fantastic but involve minimal effort to make!
I love any and everything banana so this recipe i always have at any get together we have and every one goes nuts over it!
I love dipping vanilla wafers in this dip but you could also use graham crackers or even fruit!
Ultra easy and scrumptious way to enjoy banana cream pie in a dip-able form!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
No Bake Banana Cream Pie Dip!
- 1 3.4oz box instant banana cream pudding
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 12 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup cool whip
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 banana
- Vanilla wafers
- Whisk together your milk and banana pudding.
- Mix in your softened cream cheese and sugar until thick and creamy.
- Then mix in your Cool Whip.
- Chill until ready to eat.
- Serve in a small bowl and top off with whipped cream, crushed vanilla wafers and a few slices of bananas.