Creamy French Onion Sausage Pasta is an easy to make weeknight one pot meal!
Full of juicy sausage, onions, pasta and gooey cheese!
When I think of comfort food this is one of the first recipes to come to mind
Personally, I’m obsessed with this recipe for so many reasons which I will get into below!
I’m so excited to share this incredible recipe with you all today!
I have been making this recipe for my family for years, it is so versatile because you can use sausage like I have here.
chicken, ground beef or even meatballs!
Perfect for an easy and quick weeknight dinner, when you want a mouthwatering dinner with minimal effort!
I’m so obsessed with one pot meals like this, thats why its on our weekly dinner rotation and I always switch up the protein!
Its like a whole new meal each time 🙂
Your family will devour this dinner happily! Theres rarely any leftovers!
It’s budget friendly and outstanding in flavor, what more could you ask for?!
Amazing dinner ideas don’t have to be complicated to be incredible!
Its amazing with crusty garlic bread and a salad!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Creamy French Onion Sausage Pasta!
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. spicy or sweet ground sausage
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/ ground black pepper
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can condensed french onion soup
- 2 1/2 cups beef broth
- 2 cups egg noodles
- 1/2 cup full-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- In a large soup pot over medium-high heat, heat olive oil and add in the onions, sausage, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. brown the sausage and mix well.
- Pour condensed french onion soup,cream cheese, beef broth, and egg noodles into the pot and stir. Boil until noodles are fully cooked, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add sour cream and grated parmesan cheese and stir.